Your Business Needs Me (the “Company”) is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. The purpose of this Policy is to outline the management support for environmental management in accordance with business requirements and relevant laws and regulations. It will be made available upon request to all interested parties such as clients and suppliers and displayed on the website.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- To reduce demand for natural resources and energy, to improve efficiency and to increase reliance on greener, renewable energy sources.
- To seek to minimise the waste produced from day-to-day activities, to actively promote recycling both internally and amongst both its clients and supply chain.
- Reuse and recycle equipment and materials where possible and dispose of waste in an environmentally sensitive manner.
- Minimise environmental impact on the local community and environment.
- Protect the environment and prevent pollution, reducing waste and the consumption of natural resources.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
- Make efficient use of resources.
- Promote sustainable procurement methods whilst seeking to persuade suppliers to adopt an environmentally responsible approach.
- Continually improve its internal and external environment.
- Promote sustainable forms of transport.
- Encourage the adoption of similar principles by bringing CSR to other small businesses.
- Use this policy as a framework for setting objectives and targets for environmental improvement.
- Communicate the requirements of this policy to all suppliers and clients.
- Make this policy available and keep the public informed of its environmental performance.
This Policy is reviewed regularly to ensure its ongoing suitability as part of the continual service improvement process.
Name: Fiona Doonican
Title: Managing Director
Date: 15th February 2021